Serious about your security
What information do we collect?
- We collect personal information about you and your business during registration.
- We collect and aggregate information on which web pages users of Field Service CRM access.
- We may automatically record information that your browser sends when you visit a Field Service CRM web page. This data may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
What do we do with this information?
All collected information is used to improve the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- If you use an affiliate code on signup we share your customer name and the price of your monthly subscription plan with the affiliate.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Field Service CRM, its account or the public as required or permitted by law.
We work with other relevant technology partners to deliver best of breed offerings that we think might help your business. If you approve, we will share your information with our technology partners to deliver special offers and information regarding their products and services. You have the option to opt out of our partnership marketing at any time.
Although Field Service CRM leases the servers, data storage, databases and all rights to the application, you retain the rights to your data and we will never sell or share your data with a third party or contact your clients directly. We greatly respect the privacy of our accounts, and the privacy of their data.
A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web site’s server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are required to access the Field Service CRM application.
Changes to this policy
Start Today with Our Best Invoicing/Scheduling Software
One simple price $24.99/month and no hidden fees
Designed to increase productivity and create positive customer relationship.
Requires no Setup!
No Credit Card Required
90 Days Money Back Guarantee
Almost No Learning Curve